At these workshops we'll aim to go over similar content that is on this website. I'm also trying to create a space where realtors, appraisers, attorneys, and other professionals can connect with residents. If you're a licensed professional who would be willing to share your time and expertise at one of these workshops please email me at Brigid@CivicParent.org.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Are you part of an organization or group that would like to host a workshop? If so, please fill out the form below.
Can you help translate Property Revaluation content into Spanish? Or another language that may help Jersey City residents?
I am currently working to translate this site into Spanish. If you can help with translation efforts, I'm interested in connecting with you.
Please email me at Brigid@CivicParent.org to connect.
Your local representatives and other key contacts for Jersey City and Hudson County are listed below. If you have questions about the Revaluation or cannot obtain information you need, you can contact these offices and individuals.
- City Council Website
- Ward "A" (South Greenville) Council Representative Frank Gajewski (through Dec 2017 only)
- Ward "B" (West Side) Council Representative Chris Gadsden
- Ward "C" (Journal Square) Council Representative Richard Boggiano
- Ward "D" (the Heights) Council Representative Michael Yun
- Ward "E" (Downtown) Council Representative Candice Osborne (through Dec 2017 only)
- Ward "F" (Greenville/Bergen Lafayette) Council Representative Jermaine Robinson
- At-Large (entire city) Council Representative Rolando Lavarro
- At-Large (entire city) Council Representative Joyce Watterman
- At-Large (entire city) Council Representative Daniel Rivera